Frequently Asked Questions


How much savings can I expect from my home retrofit?

What home improvement measures have the most impact?

What do I need to pay up front?

Can I receive rebates and the federal tax credit?

Yes. Rebates offered by your public utility or state energy program are in addition to a federal tax credit that you can claim for up to $1,500.

So a homeowner in Atlanta, for example, could receive up to $2,200 in rebates from Georgia Power and a $500 tax credit.

How do I claim my rebates and tax credits?

or call us at (877) 813-0777